Anyone know a good fantasy doctor?

Anyone know a good fantasy doctor?

Postby Dom » Tue May 15, 2012 9:34 pm

Not even 40 games into the season and I've already had 7 players on the DL -- Dempster, Fister, Hudson, Quentin, Longoria, Sandoval, and now Kemp!? :cry:
Dom
Little Leaguer

Re: Anyone know a good fantasy doctor?

Postby Kevin » Wed May 16, 2012 10:11 am

I'm going to preemptively reply on Dave's behalf with the list of his players who have been on the DL this season: Morneau, C.Jones, Ramos, Gardner, Ellsbury, Carpenter, Farnsworth, B.Wilson, Crain. His team is in such bad shape that several of those guys are still on the active roster despite being hurt.

Meanwhile, the Mavericks have only had one player on the DL all season: their 12th round draft pick. It's not hard to figure out why the Mavericks are in first and the Darkhorses are in last. Maybe you should consult Marc about his medical staff.
Kevin
Commissioner

Postby Charlie » Thu May 17, 2012 12:03 pm

Looks like Dave just barely beat me. With Doumit apparently not going on the DL, I've "only" had eight: Berkman, Upton, Rivera, Marmol, Pineda, Utley, Youkilis, Werth
Charlie
Little Leaguer

Postby Charlie » Fri May 18, 2012 1:02 pm

Check that ... Soto will be going to the DL -- at least his batting average won't drop anymore while he's on there.
Charlie
Little Leaguer

Postby Kevin » Fri May 18, 2012 3:57 pm

Charlie, is that Danny Almonte in your profile pic? Are you going to call him up to replace one of your injured players? Or did he retire a while back to spend more time with his kids?
Kevin
Commissioner

Return to Demigods