Stats Update Thread

This is an open forum for anything related to the Dream Team Baseball League.

Stats Update Thread

Postby Kevin » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:33 pm

Here's the thread I said I would start in my email last night. I will post here whenever I update the stats so you will always know the status of the stats on the site. I will keep you posted on the progress of a permanent solution to the update program as well.

I just completed today's update. The stats are now valid through Wednesday's games. If you see anything that doesn't look correct (besides MLB strikeout totals for inactive players), please post it here or send me an email. It will be especially important that the stats are correct before Monday's transaction processing.

Expect tomorrow's update to be quite late. Maybe not until after 9 p.m. EDT.
Kevin
Commissioner

Re: Stats Update Thread

Postby Kevin » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Later than I had hoped, but Friday's stats update is now complete. These stats are through Thursday's games only, even though half of Friday's games are over now too. Better late than never though.

Speaking of never, that's the key word for tomorrow. There will be no update at all since I will be preoccupied all day. The next update will come Sunday morning, hopefully by 11 a.m. EDT.

Have a good weekend!
Kevin
Commissioner

Postby Kevin » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:09 am

Sunday's update is complete. There is a chance I will update strikeout totals for inactive players and free agents later this evening, but no promise. You may need to make your roster moves without seeing these numbers. If I do update again, it probably won't be until at least 10 p.m. EDT.
Kevin
Commissioner

Postby Kevin » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:13 pm

Forgot to post after running the update this morning (including transaction processing). I think I found a solution that will allow me to go back to the automatic updates tomorrow. So, fingers crossed, I won't need to completely re-write the program. Unless you hear otherwise from me, you can assume we are back to normal tomorrow so this should be my last post in this thread.
Kevin
Commissioner

Return to DTBL Discussion