Injuries

This is an open forum for anything related to the Dream Team Baseball League.

Injuries

Postby Kevin » Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:31 pm

A quick note on injured players... I have tried to update the rosters as much as possible to reflect the players who have already been placed on the DL or are expected to be there when the season starts. There are a handful of players who are questionable for the start of the season, but for most of these players I did not change their status. I highly recommend you verify the health of your own players before tomorrow night's deadline.

Thanks!
Kevin
Commissioner

Postby Kevin » Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:23 pm

Nick,

Prior was placed on the DL yesterday. It was retroactive, so he will be eligible to pitch on April 12th. Nonetheless, he is on the DL and won't be pitching this week so that is why he is pink.

Thanks for the tip on Escobar. It has not been posted in the official transactions, so I imagine I might catch a few more of these today.

You can still make roster moves up until midnight tonight (unless the moves include Red Sox or Yankees, in which you need to get those done before the game tonight). However, if you make any moves, please send me a message so I can update your roster immediately.
Kevin
Commissioner

Return to DTBL Discussion