First Overall Pick

This forum can be used to initiate trade talks. Post players you are looking to deal, or let everyone know what spots you are looking to fill.

First Overall Pick

Postby Kevin » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:20 pm

It's been a long time since the "Trading Block" has been used on the DTBL Forum, but I'm hoping the forum as a whole will be revitalized this season.

I'm in an unfamiliar position with the first overall pick in the draft. The only other time I had the first pick was in '97 when I traded up to pick Alex Rodriguez. While that one worked out quite well for me, I'm not so confident this time around. Therefore, I am more than willing to consider trades involving the first pick. Since my team is an utter disaster right now, I have needs at pretty much every position. I probably won't consider any trades for this pick that don't involve a first round pick coming back my way.

Since there is no way to submit trade offers on the league web site yet, please email me or send me a PM through this forum if you have an offer or would like to further discuss a possible trade.
Kevin
Commissioner

Return to Trading Block