Kings trading block

This forum can be used to initiate trade talks. Post players you are looking to deal, or let everyone know what spots you are looking to fill.

Kings trading block

Postby Kevin » Mon Jul 28, 2003 5:45 pm

I've got a few players available for trade. Please send me an offer if you are interested in any of these guys. My primary need is closers, so if you have one to spare, I'd love to hear from you. Perhaps a couple of you are not concerned about saves for the remainder of this season. If you are one of these people, we should talk. Anyway, here are the available Kings: Kazuhisa Ishii, P - He's having a very good season. Not a good WHIP pitcher because of the high walk total, but very solid in every other category. I would only give him up if a closer were involved. David Wells, P - Like Ishii, I'm only going to deal him if I get a solid closer in return. He has some back problems right now, but is not expected to miss a start (I sent him down this week because yesterday I thought he was going to miss his next start). Kelvim Escobar, RP - A reliever who actually starts and has been doing a very good job since moving to the rotation. He could give you great depth at starting pitcher. Ramiro Mendoza, RP - Same story as Escobar, he's in the Red Sox starting rotation. However, he has not pitched very well this season. I would not expect much in return for him. He'd make a good throw-in to finish a deal. Phil Nevin, 3B - Nevin just got off the DL for the first time this season. He could make a very nice addition to your team if you think you have room to protect him for next year. You should be aware that he will likely be an OF next year. Ken Griffey Jr., OF - Obviously won't help you this year, but if you have room for him, I'd practically give him away for nothing. Other players can be dealt as well, but these are the guys who are most available.
Kevin
Commissioner

Return to Trading Block