Natural Selection

This forum can be used to initiate trade talks. Post players you are looking to deal, or let everyone know what spots you are looking to fill.

Natural Selection

Postby Nick » Tue Jul 29, 2003 2:49 pm

In response to Kevin's postings, here's some guys I'm willing to part with. If you look at the standings, you will notice I am in need of hitting but will consider pitchers as well. Johnny Damon: I have an abundance of speed so I don't really need him anymore. He's not having a typical year but has picked it up of late and is a notorious 2nd half hitter. Adrian Beltre: If you are crazy enough to take a chance on him, have at it. Jose Cruz Jr: Good all around player with upside if he ever learns how to take pitches. Very steaky, has been better of late. Johan Santana: Maybe the most underrated pitcher in baseball. The Twins are idiots for not starting him the whole year. He's young and should be good if he stays in the rotation. Kip Wells: He'd get more attention if the Pirates didn't suck. Getting better each year but can't win with lack of run support. Eric Milton: If you have room to keep him, he'll be returning from injury next year. John Smoltz: Ha, made you look! P.S. Kevin, what do you want for Griffey? Naturals
Nick
Major Leaguer

Return to Trading Block