Trading Players for Picks

This forum can be used to initiate trade talks. Post players you are looking to deal, or let everyone know what spots you are looking to fill.

Trading Players for Picks

Postby David » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:54 am

Yes, yes, I know, this is typically the time of year where the previous year's ultimate loser (in this case, me) asks for trade offers for their first pick. Since I seem to always screw up the draft, I have taken to using my picks to trade for players in the past. Not this year. This year, I've decided that enough losing is enough and it's time to try a different approach. This year, I am hoping to get an extra pick or two (or move up in the draft). After all, Marc had about 17 picks in the first round last year, and he seemed to fare pretty well in the aftermath (despite not getting much from those 17 first rounders).

So, now that I've gotten my preamble out of the way, I'm looking for picks in the first, second, and possibly third rounds. I am willing to trade picks (lower than the one(s) I would be receiving in return) as well as OFs and SPs (of which I have many) and potentially corner infielders as well.

And no, unless you are offering Johan Santana, I'm probably not going to be trading the first overall pick, so don't get your hopes up.

Let the proposing hopefully start... now.
David
Little Leaguer

Return to Trading Block