ESPN Uber Fantasy Challenge

Use this board to share your opinion on absolutely anything outside of the DTBL. This is the place to discuss the MLB, sports, movies, politics or whatever else is on your mind.

ESPN Uber Fantasy Challenge

Postby Greg » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:29 am

Hi again everyone.

**See Edit Below First**

I don't know how many of you enjoy playing other Fantasy sports, but I just found the ESPN Uber Challenge. Apparently it goes on for 18ish months, and records points based on your fantasy scores from a multitude of sports. MMA, fishing, golf, baseball, etc....it looks quite intense!

Anyhow, I wanted to join it and see how it went, so I created a baseball league over there. Not that I want to compete with the DTBL, but if anyone has any extra time (haha, right?), feel free to sign up at ESPN and join my friends and me! Adult Swim Junkies is the league name, and it's public.

Looks like it was a great draft this year! Looking forward to another intense season of DTBL fun. Good luck to all!

Greg

EDIT: Upon reading the rules more closely, Fantasy Baseball actually doesn't count unless you're in a prize-eligible league. Which means a pay league. So nevermind about that, but I'll still run the league if anyone else is up for it!
Greg
Minor Leaguer

Return to General Discussion