New Mexico? I'm curious...

Use this board to share your opinion on absolutely anything outside of the DTBL. This is the place to discuss the MLB, sports, movies, politics or whatever else is on your mind.

New Mexico? I'm curious...

Postby Kevin » Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:05 pm

Nick,

What is your definition of a Sleeper? A team that might surprise people and win a game or two in the tourney or are you saying they are a legitimate contender to go deep into the tourney?

I don't know anything about New Mexico, so I'm interested to hear your opinion. Anything to get my mind off Notre Dame pissing away their season last night...
Kevin
Commissioner

The Lobos

Postby Nick » Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:30 pm

I don't think New Mexico will go far -- but if they get in they'd be around a no.12 seed, so I'm thinking a run to the Sweet Sixteen is not out of the question. They have a good record but a terrible RPI, so people may forget about them.

Anyone else have any sleepers?
Nick
Major Leaguer

Postby Kevin » Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:51 pm

After seeing the brackets, I definitely can't go along with your sleeper pick of New Mexico. I think Villanova is outstanding. I would be very surprised if they lost to New Mexico. I'll give you my sleepers in a couple days. I still need to digest the brackets a little bit.
Kevin
Commissioner

Return to General Discussion